We want help you through every stage of your financial-aid journey. Explore our forms, FAQs and student resources. Above all, feel free to contact us if you have a question—we’re here to help!
Federal School Code 001827
See the full list of forms you may need to fill out to be considered for financial aid.
Have questions about financial aid eligibility, scholarships or dates and deadlines? Explore our FAQs.
From career outcomes to campus security, we are committed to providing the information you need to make informed decisions.
Tax Benefits for Students
Visit the Tax Benefits for Education Information Center at IRS.gov for information on tax credits, deductions and savings plans that can help taxpayers with their expenses for higher education.
Specific information on the American Opportunity Tax Credit and the Lifetime Learning Credit is available from the IRS at Education Credits – AOTC and LLC.
- IRS publication 970 Tax Benefits for Education
- U.S. Department of Education
- Federal Student Aid
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- FSA ID
- Loan Consolidation
- NSLDS – National Student Loan Data System
- Federal Student Aid Feedback System
- IRS Tax Benefits for Education: Information Center
- Selective Service
- GI Bill – Veterans Affairs
State of Indiana Websites
Other Financial Aid Websites
- FinAid! The SmartStudent™ Guide to Financial Aid
- FastWeb – Scholarship Search
- NASFAA – Resources for Parents & Students
- NASFAA – News and Other Information
- Saving for College
- Direct Loan Consolidation: 800-557-7392
- Federal Student Aid Information Center: 800-433-3243
- Selective Service: 847-688-6888
- Direct Loan Servicing: Loan Servicer contact information
- Indiana Division of Student Financial Aid Student Support Center: 888-528-4719