Use the tutorial below to assist you with checking for required documents needed to complete your financial aid file.
- Login to Student Self-Service through the myPNW portal
- Click on the Financial Aid tab
- Click on the Financial Aid Status link under Financial Aid Information in the Financial Aid Shortcuts section
- Select the correct aid year from the drop down list, and then click the Submit button
- The ‘Financial Aid Status’ page will be displayed. A message will appear here if you have unsatisfied student requirements.
- Click the Student Requirements link.
- A list of your requirements will be displayed. Unsatisfied Requirements are items still needed or items to be completed by you.
- Check the Requirement column to see a description of the items needed
- A requirement item appearing in blue is a link which will take you to:
- Another website for action or
- A form you can print, complete and return to the Office of Financial Aid
- Check for Important Financial Aid messages
- Click on the Financial Aid link
- Click on the Important Financial Aid Messages link
- Review your messages
Note: You are strongly encouraged to check Student Self-Service daily to watch for any changes to your financial aid. Also check your campus email for important correspondence from the Office of Financial Aid.