Interested in transferring to Purdue University northwest?
Hundreds of students transfer to Purdue University northwest every year from two-year colleges and four-year universities. We believe these students’ wide range of experiences and perspectives strengthens our community, and we look forward to having you join us at Purdue University northwest. Our goal is to make the transfer process simple. Whether you have questions about the transfer application process, the cost, scholarships or how your credits will transfer to Purdue University northwest, we have the answers for you.
This website has all the information you need about Purdue University northwest’s transfer requirements, but if you have further questions, please contact us at (219) 989-8335 or (855) 608-4600,* ext. 8335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Toll free in northwest Indiana and Chicagoland area.
- Transfer Instant Decision Day
- Transfer Student Admission Requirements
- Step by Step Instructions to Successfully Apply and Enroll as a Transfer Student
- Transferring Credit from other Institutions
- Transfer Guides and Program Articulation Agreements
- Dates and Deadlines for Transfer Students
- Academic Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Transfer Scholarships
- Reverse Transfer
- Testing Services Center
- Veteran Services (Boots to Books)
- Visit Us!