The following documents need to be submitted to complete the application process:
- Complete Admissions Application: Submit the online application or a PDF version of the admission application.
- An Official High School Transcript or GED Scores (if applicable)
- The results from either the: College Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT). EXCEPTION: For applicants who have been out of high school for more than 1 year, the appropriate placement test results from the university’s Testing Services Center will substitute for SAT or ACT scores.
- $25 Non-Refundable Application Fee
Once all required documents are ready to be submitted, please mail or hand deliver to the appropriate campus. Official transcripts may also be sent electronically through www.parchment.com.
Office of Admissions – Hammond Campus
Lawshe Hall, Room 130
2200 169th Street
Hammond, Indiana 46323
Office of Admissions – Westville Campus
Technology Building, Room 157
1401 S. U.S. 421
Westville, IN 46391
Accept Your Offer of Admissions
Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
Definition of Advanced Placement
The placement of a student in a high school course that offers college credit if successfully completed. Colleges and universities often grant placement and course credit to students who obtain high scores on the examinations. The AP curriculum for each of the various subjects is created for the College Board by a panel of experts and college-level educators in that field of study. For a high school course to have the AP designation, the course must be audited by the College Board to ascertain that it satisfies the AP curriculum.
- Advanced Placement Equivalency Chart – Hammond Campus
- Advanced Placement Equivalency Chart – Westville Campus
Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment Program
Purdue Northwest offers a dual credit/concurrent enrollment program for high achieving high school students. Learn more about the dual credit program.