Earn an associate degree while working toward your bachelor’s at Purdue Northwest!
The Reverse Transfer Program is a partnership between Ivy Tech Community College and Purdue University Northwest to help current Purdue Northwest students obtain an associate degree while completing courses towards their bachelor’s degree. If you have not earned an associate degree from Ivy Tech and are currently enrolled at Purdue Northwest, you may be able to earn an associate degree through the Reverse Transfer Program.
To be eligible for this program you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete at least 15 college credits at Ivy Tech Community College
- Complete at least 75 credits from Purdue Northwest and all colleges attended
- Currently enrolled at Purdue Northwest
Getting an associate degree is easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Request your official transcript from PNW’s registrar be sent to Ivy Tech
- Ivy Tech’s registrar office will evaluate your transcript to ensure criteria is met
- Pick up your degree!
Please visit Ivy Tech’s Reverse Transfer webpage for additional information.
Why is an associate degree important?
An associate degree can be an important milestone in your career and educational advancement. The degree can contribute to your earning potential and help you be more marketable for career opportunities.
If you are eligible, take advantage of this excellent opportunity. For additional information from Purdue University Northwest, contact Undergraduate Admissions at 219-989-2213 or firstname.lastname@example.org.