Purdue Northwest recognizes student achievement by awarding dozens of transfer scholarships every year. In fact, starting Spring 2017, we stopped requiring an application for these scholarships! So now, no student will miss out on this free money because they forgot to complete an application. You’re welcome.
Purdue Northwest Transfer Scholarship (6 semester award)
Indiana resident: $2,000 – $4,000 per year || Non-Indiana resident: $3,000 – $5,000 per year
- At least 12 transferable credit hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship (4 semester award)
Indiana resident: $4,000 per year || Non-Indiana resident: $6,500 per year
- At least 60 transferable credit hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
- PTK member, transferring directly from community college
Priority consideration dates
- Fall semester: May 1
- Spring semester: Nov. 1
Requirements for all transfer scholarships
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- New to the Purdue system
- Directly admitted into an undergraduate, degree-seeking program of study
- Full-time enrollment
- Must complete a FAFSA for each academic year of scholarship eligibility
Restrictions to all transfer scholarships
- One transfer scholarship per person. However, a transfer scholarship and an institutional scholarship can be awarded simultaneously.
- Applied toward tuition only
- Used for Fall and Spring semesters only, not Summer
Online nursing students are not eligible for transfer scholarships.